Water sector to triple leakage reduction rates
The water industry to reduce leaks by 2030 to meet challenges.Read more here
Automation and IoT help optimize water networks
Learn from our industry experts new and efficient ways to improve distribution.Secure your place
New water utilities case studies and the latest results
Detailed regional analysis on the latest in smart technologies for global water networks.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- William Horne
VCS Engineering Ltd.
- Marc Deshusses
- Shawn Maurer
University of Illinoisat Urbana-Champaign
- Shawn Dent
Carollo Engineers, Inc.
- William Jappy
- Martin Carrier
Smartrek Technologies Inc.
- Salomeh Chegini
Toronto Metropolitan University
- Cassidy Morgan
Greenland International Consulting
- Raj Chavan
- Lynn Barber
Canadian Standards Association
- Steve Braun
Matrix Solutions Inc.
- Sensor (UK) ltd
- Region of Waterloo
- Connected Sensors
- eXact Systems
- Rand Water
- Emerson Electric Co.
- ThinTanks North America Inc.
- Vector Construction
- Cancoppas Limited
- City of St Albert
- ECO Canada
Who should attend
- Network Management
- Water Leakage Teams
- Leak-Detection Services
- Pipeline Management
- Distribution Management
- Regulations and Compliance
- Civil Engineering & Planning
- Data and Communications
- Real-Time Monitoring Services
- Smart Network Technologies
- Satellite, Thermal, & Radar Imaging
- Pressure Reduction Controllers
- Flow Meters and Meter Readers
- Asset Location and Management
- Water Utilities Engineering
- Excavation and Trenches
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Research and Development
- Legal and Compliance Work
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Global Water Utilities
- Water Network Services
- Leak-Detection Contractors
- Leak-Detection Equipment
- Pipe Repair Contractors
- Pipe Repair Technologies
- Pipe Material Providers
- Pipe Location Specialists
- GIS and Imaging Companies
- Underground Utility Companies
- Civil Engineering Companies
- Water Infrastructure Specialists
- Real-Time Monitoring Specialists
- Data Management Solutions
- Smart Network Companies
- Pipe Inspection Companies
- Meter, Valve, and Pump Suppliers
- Flow Meter Companies
- Water Network Professionals
- Associations and Alliances
- Research and Development
- Environmental Services
- Government and Regulators
- News Reporters and Journalists
- Legal and Compliance Services
- Banking and Financial Services
- Other Professional Services
The Smart Water Utilities Canada 2024 Exhibition & Conference is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest water utilities and smart technological advancements for improving network efficiencies and operations….view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- Making an economic assessment for water utilities
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing water networks to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency, lower costs and optimal water allocation.
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from leakage experts on the latest leak-detection systems to meet regulations and water leakage targets.
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
Learn about the latest in measuring and monitoring technologies, better communication systems, and the use of big data across the water network.
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
Explore the latest advances in water network automation with IoT and Artificial Intelligence developments to improve efficiencies and water operations.
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
Gain insights from regional water networks and implement strategies that others in the water utilities industry use to ensure an efficient network.
- The conference brought together experts from various fields to discuss the latest innovations in water management. Salomeh Chegini (Toronto Metropolitan University)
- Interesting presentations on a wide range of topics pertaining to water and the water industry. Conor Mackle (Region of Waterloo)
- It's exciting to explore how water utilities and servicing are working together, sharing challenges and solutions. Cassidy Morgan (Greenland International Consulting)
- Well-organized and a great opportunity to meet people working in the same field. Van Hao Nguyen (Sensor (UK) Limited)
- Very informative presentations on a critically important issue: WATER. Bill Horne (NDT Corporation)